Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Scheduling your website mentoring session

Greetings,

As September hits us and we reflect on the summer past, perhaps now is the time to think about refreshing your website.

Just a little note to let you know that I am still available to do sessions, in fact they will be ongoing until April 2009

Drop me an email or give me a call to see when I can make the trip to your area.

I will review your current site and give you some pointers. I try to point out items that can be done right away and items that will need a bigger budget or are part of a long term technology plan.

I will also go over current trends in the tourism online market, and leave you with a manual so that you can either show your developer or review it while you are talking to your developer.

All for $125

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Beth

506-451-0173
beth(@)tianb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment