The band, Sons of Maxwell, recently travelled to the US for a concert with United Air Lines. Long story short, the baggage handlers broke a guitar. After several fruitless phone calls to United, the frustrated band vowed to unleash their wrath on You Tube.
As of this writing, the video, posted 48 hours ago:
- has received 82,000 (and counting) plays
- was featured on the website consumerist.com
- was played on my local radio station
- was facebooked by many of my Atlantic Canada friends
- was facebooked by my local DJs
- was twittered
- was Dugg
- was shared and forwarded
Check it out, it's a catchy tune
Update: when I went to get that link the views were up to 132,000
How can I do something like this? Or do I even want to?
More importantly - How do I keep my operation from becoming a "United" and forcing someone to blast me on the internet?
All good questions. Ask me when you sign up for your Tourism Technology mentoring session.
beth at tianb dot com