Monday, November 9, 2009

What's your story?

Been in the biz a while - what better way to let folks know than by sharing that history on your website

Operating your own Bed and Breakfast? Well tell me why and for how long? You're going to tell me when I get there anyways? Why not give me just a little taste on your website?


Did your jam win 1st place at the local agricultural fair?

Got pets? I want to know their names and quirks.



Anything special you do or have MUST be showcased on your website.

  • Who lived in the house before you
  • Knitted mittens for sale
  • Home made soap
  • Antique furniture collections
  • Dessert of the week, collection of mouth watering photos
  • Heated mineral pool and it's benefits
  • Ghosts
  • Bicycles
  • Tire swing

Same philosophy applies if your business is motel, inn, attraction or restaurant.
Call me for the tourism technology one on one mentoring session, I can find your website's hidden potential.

506 451 0173
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment